#MeToo: Hollywood actor Arnold apologizes for the first time on abuse of women

sylvester stallone, kai greene, sylvester stallone age, arnold schwarzenegger son, big ramy, arnold height, arnold video, arnold quotes,
Arnold Schwarzenegger, a famous Hollywood actor-politician, has apologized for his behavior while acknowledging the abuse of women several times in the past. He first acknowledged his mistakes and said that I have sometimes crossed my boundaries in the case of women, which I am embarrassed. In fact, under the I-2 campaign, women around the world, including the US, have been aware of the indecent behavior of them. For this reason, on many famous celebrities, women have started accusing the public forum.

For this reason, 71-year-old Arnold Schwarzenegger has already apologized for accepting his mistake. In an interview with Men's Health magazine, Schwarzenegger said that, 'Looking back and seeing, I have crossed the border many times and I am the first person who apologized for it. I am sorry for my behavior, and I apologize. "Schwarzenegger said that when I became the governor of California, I wanted to make sure that no other person would repeat such a mistake with me.


That's why we started the courses related to sexual harassment, so that it could be understood correctly. From legal side to sexual harassment to routine behavior, what is acceptable and what not, make people aware about them. It is said that earlier similar charges have been made against US President Donald Trump and Judge Brett Cavnag, who was recently elected in the US Supreme Court.