CSIR IGGB, Delhi Recruitment 2018: 11 Project Assistants and Other Posts

Important Date:
Last date for receipt of application- 14 October 2018
Walk-in-interview - October 25, 2018
Space details:
Project Assistant-II - 3 Posts
Research Associate-I-1 post
JRF (Project) - 2 posts
Project Assistant-III- 2 Posts
Administrative Assistant - 1 post
Field Assistant- 1 post
Post-doctoral fellowship-1 post
Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification-
Project Assistant-II-MSc / B Tech
PhD in Research Associate-I-Biochemistry / Biology / Life Sciences.
JRF (Project) - MSc / B Tech
Project Assistant-III-MBA or equivalent.
Administrative Assistant- M.Com.
Field Assistant - 10th Retired Employee
Post Doctoral Fellow- PhD in Life Science.
Age Range:
Project Assistant- II / JRF (Project) / Administrative Assistant- 30 Years
Research Associate - I / Project Assistant - III / Post Doctoral Fellow - 35 Years
Field Assistant - 65 years
(SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Women's age relaxation in terms of Government rules)
how to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply under prescribed format and join the Walk-in-Interview in the Mall Road campus, Delhi-110007, from 9am on October 25, 2018.