We are not Lord Ram, who will become pure by eating food with Dalits: Uma Bharti
Uma Bharti said, 'I never take part in social equality, because I do
not consider myself Lord Rama to go to the house of Shabri and feed me
if the dalit becomes pure.
Bhopal: Union Minister Uma Bharti is tensed on the issue of eating food with Dalits among BJP leaders. Uma Bharti, who went on a tour of Madhya Pradesh, said, "We are not Lord Ram that we will be purified if we dine with dalits." When Dalits come to our house and eat food together, then we will become pure. My house will be blessed when I feed the Dalit with food in my house. '
Uma Bharti said, 'I never take part in social equality, because I do not consider myself Lord Rama to go to the house of Shabri and feed me if the dalit becomes pure. Rather, I believe that the dalit will come to my house to eat and I will eat them with my own hands, then my house will become sacred. But, I will not be able to sit with you today, because I have eaten food. '
It is known that on behalf of the BJP high command, party leaders and workers have been instructed to go between Dalits. Since then, Union minister Ravi Shankar Prasad, many ministers of his cabinet including UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath have also eaten food with the Dalits. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan and BJP's national president Amit Shah have also eaten food with the Dalits.
However, there has been controversy over this trend of eating food with the dalits. Many times there were allegations of taking food from the outside and sitting in the house of the Dalits, Ravi Shankar Prasad had called the Dalit at five star hotels and had eaten food with them. Despite all this, the BJP leaders are not going to stop eating habits after going to the Dalits' house.
It is being believed that since the Supreme Court's allegation of the Central Government's decision in the decision to weaken the SC / ST Act on behalf of the Supreme Court, the BJP is consistently increasingly close to the dalits. In view of the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, the Opposition is making every possible effort to isolate the Dalits from the ruling BJP, while the BJP has the challenge of defeating the opponents' mindset.

Uma Bharti said, 'I never take part in social equality, because I do not consider myself Lord Rama to go to the house of Shabri and feed me if the dalit becomes pure. Rather, I believe that the dalit will come to my house to eat and I will eat them with my own hands, then my house will become sacred. But, I will not be able to sit with you today, because I have eaten food. '
It is known that on behalf of the BJP high command, party leaders and workers have been instructed to go between Dalits. Since then, Union minister Ravi Shankar Prasad, many ministers of his cabinet including UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath have also eaten food with the Dalits. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan and BJP's national president Amit Shah have also eaten food with the Dalits.
However, there has been controversy over this trend of eating food with the dalits. Many times there were allegations of taking food from the outside and sitting in the house of the Dalits, Ravi Shankar Prasad had called the Dalit at five star hotels and had eaten food with them. Despite all this, the BJP leaders are not going to stop eating habits after going to the Dalits' house.
It is being believed that since the Supreme Court's allegation of the Central Government's decision in the decision to weaken the SC / ST Act on behalf of the Supreme Court, the BJP is consistently increasingly close to the dalits. In view of the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, the Opposition is making every possible effort to isolate the Dalits from the ruling BJP, while the BJP has the challenge of defeating the opponents' mindset.