Women's 'food poisoning' phase 4 became cancerous
Washington, D.C. From 34 years old, worked long hours and often eaten with food trucks and delivery service.
Feeling like a random inclination of diarrhea for two years after experiencing, Zepeda knew that she had to change eating habits.
The food of the woman was toxicity cancer
Diana had to cope with stomach issues for two years before getting help. Photo: today
"I thought - 'I think I should not eat sushi that was sitting for 40 minutes in someone's car'" Zepeda said today, but the symptoms did not go away.
By January 2017, he saw blood in his stool and was having diarrhea every other day. After all, Zepeda has gastroenterologist Dr. Visited Jessica Corman
After postpartum pains, the mother died after the doctors were wrongly diagnosed.
14 Inspiring stars who bravely have cancer
When the test showed that the young lady had e When Koli was taken into her stool, then Corman determined antibiotics - but the prescription did not help.
"My symptoms did not get better - they got worse," she said.
As a result, his doctor determined a coloroscopy - but the symptoms of Zepeda became increasingly intense. She said, "I became low and nothing serious came in the belly stomach." "I could not stop vomiting."
Finally, biopsy revealed a shocking diagnosis: the stage 4 of the zepeda was colon cancer.
"I was definitely in disbelief," he said today. "I have no family history."
Further tests have shown that Zepeda's cancer also spread to her liver. Doctors recommended surgery to remove part of its colon, 75 percent of its liver, 15 to 20 lymph nodes, its appendix and gall bladder
Feeling like a random inclination of diarrhea for two years after experiencing, Zepeda knew that she had to change eating habits.
The food of the woman was toxicity cancer
Diana had to cope with stomach issues for two years before getting help. Photo: today
"I thought - 'I think I should not eat sushi that was sitting for 40 minutes in someone's car'" Zepeda said today, but the symptoms did not go away.

After postpartum pains, the mother died after the doctors were wrongly diagnosed.
14 Inspiring stars who bravely have cancer
When the test showed that the young lady had e When Koli was taken into her stool, then Corman determined antibiotics - but the prescription did not help.
"My symptoms did not get better - they got worse," she said.
As a result, his doctor determined a coloroscopy - but the symptoms of Zepeda became increasingly intense. She said, "I became low and nothing serious came in the belly stomach." "I could not stop vomiting."
Finally, biopsy revealed a shocking diagnosis: the stage 4 of the zepeda was colon cancer.
"I was definitely in disbelief," he said today. "I have no family history."
Further tests have shown that Zepeda's cancer also spread to her liver. Doctors recommended surgery to remove part of its colon, 75 percent of its liver, 15 to 20 lymph nodes, its appendix and gall bladder
Tags:
Health