Do not want Virender Sehwag to become batsman like Rohit Dhawan, Team India captain

Virender Sehwag said that he wants a bowler after Virat Kohli to become the captain of the Indian national team.
Mohali: Former India opener Virender Sehwag does not want any batsman to become captain of Team India after Virat. He wants to make a bowler the captain of Team India after Virat Kohli. With this statement, batsmen like Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan may be a little disappointed. However, the young bowler can be happy with his statement. Virender Sehwag has played in Delhi IPL team and this time is the mentor of the Punjab team.

Virender Sehwag said that he wants a bowler to become the captain of the Indian national team after Virat Kohli. Virender Sehwag made this comment in a pre-match press conference between Kings XI Punjab and Delhi Daredevils on Sunday. Sehwag was asked what he expected from Ravichandran Ashwin as captain of Kings XI, he said, "I played with them and I know what kind of mentality they have. He is the right choice for the captain of the Punjab team. "

He said, "I am a big fan of bowling captain. I have seen Kapil Dev, Imran Khan, Wasim Akram as captain. In India, you usually do not delegate the captaincy to the bowler, but hopefully, after the Virat, a bowler will be made (national team captain).

Earlier, when the IPL's decision to select the captain in Kings XI Punjab was made, Sehwag had said that he wants the bowler to become the captain of the team. Because no one else understands because a bowler understands the whole game as well. That's why Ashwin got a better choice for him. Under his leadership, teammates will do well.

Virender Sehwag said, "I always think that a bowler can be the best captain of the team. Because I am the fan of Kapil Dev, Wasim Akram, and Vakan Yunis. These were all bowlers and proved to be a great captain for their team. I can say with the claim that the team will perform with Ashwin.